Nainital Bank has released the Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 notification on 01/02/2022. Notification is out for 50 Clerk Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 01/02/2022 to 25/02/2022. The complete details about the Clerk recruitment are provided in the below content for candidates easy reference. Check the below content for more information.
Name of the Post: Clerk
Post Date: 01/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 50
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment:
Interested candidates can check the online application dates given below and send the application on or before the last date. Only online applications will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||01/02/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25/02/2022|
Vacancy details of Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment:
Interested candidates can check the Clerk vacancies given in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted in the Nainital Bank.
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Vacancies
The selected candidates will be offered a pay scale as given below. Other allowances are applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Level of Pay|
|1||Clerk||17900 – 47920 + applicable allowances|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 31/12/2021.
|S. No||Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Clerks||21 years||30 years|
Educational Qualification (as on 31/12/2021):
- Candidates should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University / Institute.
- Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
Post Qualification Experience (as on 31/12/2021):
- Candidates having minimum 1-2 years of experience in banking / financial / institutions / NBFCs will be given preference.
- Written Test
Candidates must pay the application fee online.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Amount|
How to Apply for Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.nainitalbank.co.in
- Click on ->Recruitment/Results ->APPLY ONLINE choose the tab ->Click here for New Registration.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Log in and Apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, Left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode.
- Print Application form for future reference.