Nainital Bank has released the Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 notification on 17/07/2021. Notification is out for 75 Clerk Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 17/07/2021 to 31/07/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Clerk
Post Date: 17/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 75
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||17/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/07/2021|
Vacancy details of Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||
No of Vacancies
|S. No||Name of the Post||Level of Pay|
|1||Clerk||17900 – 47920 + applicable allowances|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 31/03/2021.
|S. No||Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Clerks||21 years||28 years|
Educational Qualification (as on 31/03/2021):
- Candidates should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University / Institute.
- Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
Post Qualification Experience (as on 31/03/2021):
- Candidates having minimum 1-2 years of experience in banking / financial / institutions / NBFCs will be given preference.
- Written Test
Payment of Fees – Online Mode
|S. No||Name of the Post||Amount|
How to Apply for Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.nainitalbank.co.in
- Click on ->Recruitment/Results ->APPLY ONLINE choose the tab ->Click here for New Registration.
- Register themselves using the active email id and mobile number.
- Log in and Apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, Left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode.
- Print Application form for future reference.