Nainital Bank has released the Nainital Bank Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given address on or before 22/03/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Risk Officer
Post Date: 17/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Nainital Bank Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/03/2021|
Note: The last date to apply for the post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO) is extended up to 22/03/2021.
Vacancy details of Nainital Bank Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||
No of Vacancies
|1||Chief Risk Officer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||76010 – 89890|
- Candidates should have the following age limit as on 31/01/2021.
|S. No||Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||35 years||55 years|
1. Chief Risk Officer
- Graduate Degree with Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk professionals. OR
- Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute. OR
- Three years’ experience as CRO in such regulated lender(s) in respect of which there is regulatory requirement of appointing CRO with Board approval.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Manager / Senior Manager in one or more Banks/ FIs., or having similar role and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity. Good understanding of market risk and / or liquidity management and /or operational risk, with exposure to analytics being an added desirable experience.
Note: The place and date of the interview will be advised to the short-listed candidates in due course through their notified e-mail ID.
- No application fee (application should be sent via postal).
How to Apply for Nainital Bank Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from the official website www.nainitalbank.co.in
- Candidates should send the application form with all enclosed copies of required documents through postal or courier to the below mentioned address on or before 08/03/2021.
- The cover containing the application should be sent with the name of the post applied for i.e. ‘Application for the Post of Chief Risk Officer’.
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary / High School / 10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School / 12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB).
- Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets.
- Appropriate documents in support of experience.
Vice President (HRM) The Nainital Bank Limited Head Office, Seven Oaks, Mallital, Nainital- 263001 (Uttarakhand)