NABARD Consultancy Services has released the NABCONS Project Consultant Recruitment 2021 notification on 06/07/2021. Notification is out for 02 Vacancies for the project “Implementation of Integration of Watershed Development for Rehabilitation of Degraded Soil and Climate Change Adaptation (SEWOH III). Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/07/2021 to 20/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Consultant
Post Date: 06/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for NABCONS Project Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||06/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of NABCONS Project Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Consultant – Middle Level
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Consultant – Middle level consultant||41,000 – 60,000|
Age Limit (as on 30/06/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Project Consultant – Middle Level||21 to 50 years|
- Candidates should have 60% or equivalent CGPA in Graduation from recognized university in Agriculture / Agricultural Engineering / Water Resource Development / Environment Science / Hydrology / Crop Science. AND / OR
- Post-Graduation / PhD with at least 55% from recognised university in Agriculture / Agricultural Engineering / Soil Science / Agronomy / Water Resource Development / Environment Science / Hydrology / Crop Sciences.
- Graduate – candidates should have minimum 02 years of experience in Watershed Development / Climate Change adaptation / Policy Networking post qualification. OR
- PG / PhD – candidates should have minimum 01 year of experience in Watershed Development / Climate Change Adaptation / Policy Networking post qualification.
The selection will be based on the
- No application fees
How to Apply for NABCONS Project Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website: www.nabcons.com or candidates can apply using the direct apply link given below.
- The online registration process closes on 20/07/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted application.