NABARD Consultancy Services has announced the NABCONS Programme Director Recruitment 2021 notification on 15/06/2021. Notification is out for Programme Director (01 Post) as Project Based Contract Staff at Corporate Office, New Delhi. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/06/2021 to 24/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Programme Director
Post Date: 15/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NABCONS Programme Director Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/06/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of NABCONS Programme Director Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts / State||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/06/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Programme Director||50 years|
- Candidates should have completed 2 years full time PG degree qualification in Management, Agriculture, Economics, Social sciences, Engineering and other related discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institution With Graduation (full time) in any subject from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 15 years of post-qualification experience with minimum 5 years in Monitoring & Evaluation / Appraisal in Rural Development / Skill Development / Livelihood / Monitoring of Social Sector.
- Candidates having experience as a Team Leader in Nation / State.
The selection will be based on the
- No application fees
How to Apply for NABCONS Programme Director Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website: www.nabcons.com or candidates can apply using the direct apply link given below.
- The online registration process closes on 24/06/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.