NABARD Consultancy Services has announced the NABCONS Junior Consultant Recruitment 2021 notification on 19/05/2021. Notification is out for 05 Vacancies on a contract basis. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/05/2021 to 02/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Consultant
Post Date: 19/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Assam, Bihar, Odisha, Punjab, TN
Important Dates for NABCONS Junior Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||19/05/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of NABCONS Junior Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts / State||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Level Consultant (Assam)||01|
|2||Junior Level Consultant (Bihar)||01|
|3||Junior Level Consultant (Odisha)||01|
|4||Junior Level Consultant (Punjab)||01|
|5||Junior Level Consultant (TN)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Consultant||35,000/- to 45,000/-|
Age Limit (as on 01/05/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Consultant||24 to 50 years|
- Candidates should have completed MBA / Graduate with IT background with 55% or equivalent CGPA.
- Minimum 03 years experience on promoting or financing farmers’ collectives / agri business activities / agri marketing / Value Chain Management.
- Proficiency in English language and knowledge of local language.
- Proficiency in MS Office / IT Tools.
The selection will be based on the
- No application fees
How to Apply for NABCONS Junior Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website: www.nabcons.com or candidates can apply using the direct apply link given below.
- The online registration process closes on 02/06/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.