NABARD Consultancy Services has announced the NABCONS Consultant Recruitment 2021 notification on 15/05/2021. Notification is out for 22 Vacancies on a contract basis. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/05/2021 to 29/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant
Post Date: 15/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 22
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NABCONS Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/05/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of NABCONS Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Consultant||40 to 50 years|
|2||Junior Consultant||25 to 35 years|
1. Senior Consultant
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate / MBA in Rural Development, Rural Management, Agri Business, Entrepreneurship with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- More than 10 years of experience in the relevant field.
2. Junior Consultant
- Candidates should have completed MBA / Graduate with IT / Computers as a subject with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Minimum 03 years’ experience in promoting or financing farmers’ collectives / agribusiness activities / non-agri marketing / Value Chain Management / Networking with Govt agencies / Banks working with NGOs / VAs etc.
The selection will be based on the
- No application fees
How to Apply for NABCONS Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website: www.nabcons.com or candidates can apply using the direct apply link given below.
- The online registration process closes on 29/05/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.