NABARD Consultancy Services has announced the NABCONS Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/10/2020. Notification is out for 07 posts such as 04 Consultant, 01 Associate Consultant and 02 Senior Consultants at Corporate Office, New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/10/2020 to 29/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant, Associate Consultants & Senior Consultants
Post Date: 20/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NABCONS Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||20/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||29/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of NABCONS Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||Associate Consultant – Editorial||01|
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale (per month)|
|3||Associate Consultant – Editorial||55,000/-|
Age Limit (as on 01/10/2020):
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Consultant||Below 45 years|
|2||Senior Consultant||Below 50 years|
|3||Associate Consultant – Editorial||Below 35 years|
1. Consultant / Senior Consultant:
- Graduation (full time) in Agriculture & Allied Sector, Environment, NRM, Economics, Science, Social sciences, rural development from a recognized institution with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- MBA / PG degree / PG Diploma (full time) in Management, Agriculture & Allied Sector, Environment, NRM, Economics, Science, Social sciences, rural development from a recognized institution with 55% or equivalent CGPA.
- Consultant: Minimum 5 years of Post-Qualification experience with at least 3 years of experience in the area of Rural Development / Skill Development / Livelihood / Social Sector Projects. Candidates having experience of working at Central / State level programme implementation shall be given preference.
- Senior Consultant: Minimum 9 years of Post-Qualification experience with at least 5 years of experience in the area of Rural Development / Skill Development / Livelihood / Social Sector Projects.
2. Associate Consultant – Editorial:
- Post – Graduation in English literature, journalism, mass communication, advertising or any other relevant field from reputed institutions with minimum 55% marks with first class Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum 03 years of experience in any publishing house / academic Institution in work relating to editing and finalization of reports preferably in English language.
The selection will be based on the
- Drafting Skill Test
- Computer Skill Test
Note: Place of Interview will be indicated at the time of issuing call letters to the shortlisted candidates
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NABCONS Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online application is available on the official NABCONS website: www.nabcons.com or candidates can apply using the direct apply link given below.
- Online registration starts from 20/10/2020 to 29/10/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for NABCONS Consultant Recruitment:
|To Apply Online – Consultant||Click here|
|To Apply Online – Senior Consultant||Click here|
|To Apply Online – Associate Consultant||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|