NABARD Consultancy Services has released the NABCONS Associate Project Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/11/2020. Notification is out for 02 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/11/2020 to 27/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Associate Project Consultant
Post Date: 17/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: Chandigarh, Punjab
Important Dates for NABCONS Associate Project Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||17/11/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of NABCONS Associate Project Consultant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Associate Project Consultant (Finance)||02|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Associate Project Consultant (Finance)||45,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/11/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Associate Project Consultant (Finance)||40 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed MBA – Finance / CA / ICWA / CS Inter.
- Experience: Candidate with minimum experience of 5 years and having prior experience of working in the Government sector.
The selection will be based on the
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NABCONS Associate Project Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only online.
- The online application is available on the official NABCONS website: www.nabcons.com or candidates can apply using the direct apply link given below.
- Online registration ends on 27/11/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.