National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has announced the NABARD Specialist Consultants Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 04 vacancies on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online form 27/02/2021 to 19/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Cyber Security Manager, Project Manager
Post Date: 27/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for NABARD Specialist Consultants Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||27/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of NABARD Specialist Consultants Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Cyber Security Manager||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Cyber Security Manager||38,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age limit|
|1||Cyber Security Manager / Project Manager||62 years|
1. Cyber Security Manager
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science.
- Minimum experience of 7 years for graduates and 5 years for Post Graduates in the following areas; IT experience with areas of Information/Cyber Security & Risk Management.
2. Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 60% marks (SC/ST 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate Degree/Ph. D in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Minimum experience of 7 years for graduates and 5 years for Post Graduates/Ph.D.
The selection will be based on
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD: 50/-
- For all others: 800/-
How to Apply for NABARD Specialist Consultants Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website: www.nabard.org
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online.
- Print Application form for future reference.