National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has announced the NABARD Specialist Consultant Recruitment 2021 notification on 02/12/2021. Notification is out for 06 vacancies on a contract basis for 2021-2022. Period of the contract will be 3 years. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 02/11/2021 to 19/12/2021. Candidates can refer the how to apply instructions given below and send the application online. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Specialist Consultant
Post Date: 02/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for NABARD Specialist Consultant Recruitment:
The online application dates are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly. Applications received after the last date will be rejected. 19th December 2021 is the last date to apply for NABARD Specialists Consultant posts.
|Start Date to Apply Online||02/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of NABARD Specialist Consultant Recruitment:
The notification is released for 06 posts such as Chief Technology Officer, Chief Risk Manager, Data Designer, Lead BI & ETL designer and Specialist Officer (Legal). Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Mumbai, India. Candidates can clearly check the Post-wise vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Technology Officer||01|
|2||Chief Risk Manager||01|
|4||Lead BI designer||01|
|6||Specialist Officer (Legal)||01|
The selected candidates for Specialist Consultant posts will have a scale of pay as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Chief Technology Officer||3.75 lakh|
|2||Chief Risk Manager||3.25 lakh|
|3||Data Designer||2.50 lakh|
|4||Lead BI designer||2.50 lakh|
|5||ETL Designer||2.50 lakh|
|6||Specialist Officer (Legal)||1.50 lakh|
The maximum age limit of the candidate as on 01/12/2021 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age limit|
|1||Specialist Consultant||62 years|
1. Chief Technology Officer
- Candidates should have completed First class in B.E. / B. Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / BCA from reputed University / Institutes.
- Post Qualification IT experience of minimum 20 years including 5 years at Senior leadership level with expertise mostly in Core Banking Solutions, Alternative Delivery Channels, Application Development, Network & Communication Channels and Data Centre Management, Data warehouse / Big Data Analytics, IT Security & Technology Risk Management.
2. Chief Risk Manager
- Post Graduate / Masters in Management from one of the top institutes (excluding online or distance) or CA / CS.
- Certification in Risk Management from Professional Risk Managers International Association (PRMIA) / Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP).
- Minimum 20 years of experience in Banking Sector out of which more than 5 years experience in Senior Management level in a Bank / BFSI in Risk Management.
3. Data Designer
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech. / MCA ( any discipline).
- 10 years of IT experience out of which 3-5 years in business environments in Data Modeling
4. Lead BI designer
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech. (any discipline) / MCA.
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience of which 8+ years of hands on experience in Reports / Dashboard Development using Power BI or comparable tools like Tableau & Qliksense.
- 5 years of Oracle (or comparable database) experience with BI/DW deployments.
5. ETL Designer
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech / MCA (Any Discipline).
- Minimum 10 years of experience of which 3-5 years of experience in Designing ETL mappings.
- Ability to guide junior ETL developers.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Dimensional Modeling concepts.
6. Specialist Officer (Legal)
- Candidates should have completed LLM from a reputed University / Institutes.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience should be in retail banking institutions and Project financing.
The selection will be based on
The application fee for the specialist consultant post will be as under
- For SC / ST / PWBD: 50/-
- For all others: 800/-
How to Apply for NABARD Specialist Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website: www.nabard.org
- New users, register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using their registration number and password.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Print Application form for future reference.