National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/12/2019. Notification is out for 73 Office Attendant posts in various offices of the Bank. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/12/2019 to 12/01/2020. Candidates who are Indian Nationals can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Office Attendant
Post Date: 25/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 73
Place: Across India
NABARD Assistant Manager (Grade A) 2020 Apply Online
Important Dates for NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/01/2020|
|Date of Online Exam||February 2020|
Vacancy Details of NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment:
10,940/- to 23700/-
Age limit (as on 01/12/2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years (Born before 01/12/2001)
- Maximum Age: 30 years (Born after 02/12/1989)
|1||SC/ST/ Domicile of J&K during 1/1/1980 till 31/12/1989||5 years|
|3||PWBD||10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years( SC)|
|4||Widow/Divorced Women/ Judicially separated and not re-married||10 years|
- 10th (SSC/Matriculation) Pass
- Domicile of the State/UT in which he/she is applying.
- Graduates/ Post Graduates are not eligible.
- EXS should have 10th qualification and 15 years of service, should not have graduated outside Armed forces.
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
NABARD Office Attendant 2020 Exam Syllabus & Pattern
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General / OBC / EWS||450/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / EXS||50/-|
How to Apply for NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and hand written declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.