National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development has released the NABARD Bank’s Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for BMC / BMO on a contract basis for dispensaries of NABARD. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address from 25/03/2021 to 16/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Bank’s Medical Officer (BMO)
Post Date: 25/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for NABARD Bank’s Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||25/03/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of NABARD Bank’s Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Bank’s Medical Officer||01|
- 750/– per hour for the first three years of contractual service and 950/– per hour on completion of three years of contractual service.
- Out of total monthly remuneration paid, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
1. Bank’s Medical Officer
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree of any recognised university in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Candidates having post graduate degree in General medicine can also apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum 02 years of experience in any hospital or as a Medical Practitioner.
- Candidates should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10 km from the Bank’s dispensaries.
The selection will be based on the following
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NABARD Bank’s Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application from an official website www.nabard.org
- The application should be submitted in an envelope (sealed cover) superscribed as “Application for the post of BMO on contract basis”.
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address on or before 16/04/2021.
Human Resource Management Department, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, Uttar Pradesh Regional Office, Lucknow