National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has announced the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Assistant Manager post for handling IT and HR related work in Mumbai. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 10/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The candidate will be appointed on contract basis initially for a period of 03 years which may be extended by 02 years based on the performance.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Post Date: 20/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Designing RFP for NF website and MIS apps, hiring and selection of agencies for designing website and applications; follow up for grounding of all IT related projects; development of MIS applications, Website maintenance; networking with Regional Offices for data uploading/ collation wherever required.
- Development of a suitable HR policy.
- Hiring suitable candidates (through online and on-ground options) with the background of social work and field-level experience of executing development projects.
- Developing suitable staff supervision and monitoring systems with a focus on performance assessment.
- Outlining the training requirements of NABFOUNDATION staff and networking with organizations that can provide the same.
- Reviewing the staff requirements and making recommendations about future requirements based upon the growth of the company.
- Developing industry-linked parameters for leave, perks, allowances, etc.
- Taking up corrective action in case of non-compliance of duties by staff.
- Assistant Manager: 1,00,000/- per month.
The age limit should be between 30 to 50 years.
- Candidates should be completed 04 Year Engineering Degree or equivalent in CSE / IT / Computer Applications along with MBA (HR) from reputed institution with minimum 50% or equivalent marks in CGPA.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 05 years of experience preferably in a reputed and relevant NBFCs / large sized NGOs / civil society organizations / Start-Ups or any other type of organizations in the development sector.
- Experience in handling websites and IT work of organizations in the development sector will carry additional weightage.
- Strong familiarity with HR systems running on the Information Technology platform.
- Experience of hiring staff using a mix of hiring mediums like press, online and social media.
- Proficiency in using tools such as MS Office (specifically in Excel) and other computer-related functions for day-to-day functioning.
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nabard.org
- Interested candidates may mail their CV along with application to: [email protected]
Important Links for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.