Municipal Co-operative Bank has released the Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Manager, Branch Manager, Assistant Manager and Executive Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification for 08 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application to the given address from 05/11/2020 to 13/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: GM, AM, AGM, DGM, Manager, Branch Manager, Executive Assistant
Post Date: 05/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for Municipal Co-operative Bank Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||05/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||13/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of Municipal Co-operative Bank Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Post Name||No of Posts|
|1||Deputy General Manager||01|
|2||Assistant General Manager||01|
Applicable as per Municipal Cooperative Bank rules.
|S. No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Deputy General Manager||45 years|
|2||Assistant General Manager||50 years|
|5||Assistant Manager (IT)||30 years|
|6||Executive Assistant||18 to 35 years|
1. Deputy General Manager
- Candidates should have completed PG in Commerce or Economics or MBA (Finance – Full Time).
- Experience: 03 years of experience for CA/ICWA/CS qualified Candidates.
- 05 years experience for candidates who served as DGM, AGM and Sr. Manager.
2. Assistant General Manager
- Candidates should have completed PG in Commerce or Economics or MBA or CA / ICWA / CS.
- Experience: 03 years of experience as AGM and Sr. Manager or equivalent.
3. Branch Manager
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Commerce / Banking / MBA / CA / ICWA / CS.
- Experience: 03 years of experience as AGM and Sr. Manager, Dy. manager and Branch manager.
- Candidates should have completed BE (Computer / IT) with 5 years of experience OR
- BCA / MCA Degree from a recognized university with JAIIB / CAIIB Certification & preferably Diploma in computer applications 7 years of experience.
5. Assistant Manager (IT)
- Candidates should have completed BE with 3 Years of experience OR
- BCA / MCA Degree from a recognized university & preferably Diploma in computer applications 5 years of experience.
6. Executive Assistant
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Commerce with minimum 45% marks.
Note: Candidates must be able to read, speak and write Marathi with fluency (for all Post).
|S. No||Post Name||Amount|
|1||Deputy General Manager / Assistant General Manager||500|
|2||For all other Posts||1000|
How to Apply for Municipal Co-operative Bank Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
- The application can be typed or legibly handwritten in English as per the given format.
- Interested candidates should send the application with their resume and supporting documents to the given address on or before 13/11/2020.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
Municipal Cooperative Bank, Bankyadit, Mumbai Post Post No. 1027, General Post Office, Mumbai – 400001.