Mehsana Urban Cooperative Bank has released the MUC Bank Credit Manager Recruitment 2021 notification on 21/10/2021. Notification is out for 13 Vacancies Credit Manager, Chief Risk Officer, Company Secretary, Auditor. Interested candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply online from 21/10/2021 to 10/11/2021. Candidates can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Credit Manager, Chief Risk Officer, Company Secretary, Auditor
Post Date: 21/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 13
Place: Mehsana, Ahmedabad, Surat
Important Dates for MUC Bank Credit Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||21/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||10/11/2021|
Vacancy details of MUC Bank Credit Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No. of Vacancies
|1||Chief Risk Officer||01|
|4||Internal Inspection Auditor||06|
- The remuneration will be applicable as per MUC Bank rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||50 years|
|2||Company Secretary||40 years|
|3||Credit Manager||35 years|
|4||Internal Inspection Auditor||45 years|
1. Chief Risk Officer
- Candidates should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation in any stream recognized / approved by Government, Government Bodies / AICTE with Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from premium institutes such as Global Association of Risk Professionals [GARP], Certification from PRIMA Institute or its equivalent institute.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Commercial Banks including credit and operational areas of which minimum -05- years of experience in Credit & Risk Function
2. Company Secretary
- Candidates should have 05 years of working as Secretary to Board.
3. Credit Manager
- Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India. OR
- MBA [Finance] from a reputed University.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years experience of processing of large Credit Proposals in Banks. The candidate should be well conversant with the norms/guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India for processing Credit proposals.
4. Internal Inspection Auditor
- Candidates should have completed M.Com. First Class OR MBA [Finance] from a reputed University
- Minimum 5 to 10 years experience of working as Internal Inspection Auditor in Banks.
- Written Exam / Interview
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for MUC Bank Credit Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the MUC Bank website www.mucbank.com
- Choose Careers -> Recruitment Registration.
- Register using a valid Email-id and mobile number.
- Log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Download and take a printout of the filled application form.