Manipur State Cooperative Bank has released the MSCB Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/09/2020. Notification is out for 13 vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online before 30/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager
Post Date: 29/09/2020
No of Vacancies: 13
Important Dates for MSCB Deputy Manager Recruitment:
Start Date to Submit Online Application
|06/10/2020 at 6:00 A.M|
Last Date to Submit Online Application
30/10/2020 at 6:00 P.M
Vacancy Details of MSCB Deputy Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Level of Pay|
|1||Deputy Manager||9300 – 34800 + GP – 4400/-|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit (Min)|
Age Limit (Max)
|1||Deputy Manager||21 years||38 years|
|S. No||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
|2||OBC / Recovery Agents in the MSCB Ltd||03 Years|
1. Deputy Manager
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognised Universities or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government as on 01/09/2020.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test / Computer Based Test / Interview
Payment can be made by using Internet Banking, Debit Card / Credit Card etc.
|S. No||Category||Fee Amount|
|1||SC / ST||200|
|2||General / OBC||500|
How to Apply for MSCB Deputy Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates need to register themselves online through the application portal link www.nerecruitment.in
- The application form is available at the application portal from 06/10/2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly and upload all the required documents.
- Applicants should submit the application on or before 30/10/2020.
Documents to be Uploaded:
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate
- SC / ST / OBC / Disability Certificate
- Recent photograph
- No Objection Certificate