Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd has released the MSC Bank Specialized Officer Recruitment 2022 notification on 15/02/2022. Notification is out for Specialized Officer (Assistant Manager, Officer Grade-II, Junior Officer) to fill 17 Vacancies in the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria apply online from 15/02/2022 to 01/03/2022. The online application link and eligibility details for Specialized Officer posts are given in the below content. For more details go through the complete notification given below.
Name of the Post: Specialized Officer
Post Date: 15/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 17
Important Dates for MSC Bank Specialized Officer Recruitment 2022:
Check the online application dates given on the table and apply online for the following posts as per the given dates through the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank website. Apply online on or before 1st March 2022. The online exam will be conducted in the month of April 2022 (Tentative).
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||15/02/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||01/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of MSC Bank Specialized Officer Recruitment 2022:
Online application is invited to fill 500 Generalist Officer Scale-II & Generalist Officer Scale-III Vacancies. Post wise and category wise vacancy distribution is given here. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Manager (Chief Information Security Officer)||01|
|2||Officer Grade II (IT Governance Information Security & Controls Officer)||01|
|3||Junior Officer (Application & Infrastructure Security Officer)||02|
|4||Officer Grade II (Cyber Security Operation )||01|
|5||Junior Officer (Cyber Security Operation)||03|
|6||Assistant Manager (Software Developer)||01|
|7||Officer Grade II (Digital Payments Channel Developer)||02|
|8||Officer Grade II (Software Developer)||01|
|9||Junior Officer (Digital Payment Channel Developer)||01|
|10||Junior Officer (Software Developer for Reports Generation)||01|
|11||Junior Officer (Network Administrator)||01|
|12||Junior Officer (Database Administrator)||01|
|13||Junior Officer (Server Administrator)||01|
Selected candidates will be given a salary as mentioned in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Manager||67,000/- (Per Month)|
|2||Officer Grade II||60,000/- (Per Month)|
|3||Junior Officer||45,000/- (Per Month)|
Candidates who apply for the above post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Manager||35 years|
|2||Officer Grade II||33 years|
|3||Junior Officer||30 years|
|4||Junior Officer (Cyber Security Operations)||33 years|
- Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Tech in CS / IT or equivalent / MCA / MSC in relevant stream from a recognized University / Institution/
- Experience: Minimum 5 years or 3 years or 2 years of experience is required depending upon the post.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Examination
The Online written test exam pattern for Assistant Manager, Officer Grade-II & Junior Officer Post is given below.
- The Online Written Test will be only in English language.
- Candidates have to score minimum 50% ie. 100 marks to be shortlisted for a Personal interview.
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Professional Knowledge||40||80||120 minutes|
|3||Banking and General Awareness||40||40|
|4||Quantitative and Numerical ability||40||40|
The fee must be paid through Online Mode. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit
Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|For all Candidates||1770 / –|
How to Apply for MSC Bank Specialized Officer Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the MSC Bank Website www.mscbank.com
- Click on the Application link on the home screen.
- To register choose -> Click here for New Registration and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully and get the details verified.
- Upload Photo, Signature Left, Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications given.
- Pay the application fees and print the application for future reference.