Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank has released the notification for MP Cooperative Bank Officer Recruitment on 15/01/2021. Notification is out for 75 Cadre Officer Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 15/01/2021 to 07/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, Age limit, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Officers (GM, Manager, Nodal Officer)
Post Date: 15/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 75
Place: Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for MP Cooperative Bank Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/01/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of MP Cooperative Bank Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Chief Executive Officer (General Manager)||12|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Chief Executive Officer (General Manager)||77150 – 112430|
|2||Manager / Nodal Officer||53550 – 90830|
Age limit (07/02/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum||Maximum|
|1||Chief Executive Officer (General Manager)||18 years||50 years|
|2||Manager / Nodal Officer||18 years||35 years|
1. Chief Executive Officer (General Manager)
- Graduate with CAIIB / DBF / Diploma in cooperative Business Management or equivalent qualification. OR
- Chartered / Cost Accountant. OR
- Post Graduate in any discipline.
2. Manager (Administration)
- A First class graduate in any discipline with MBA Degree in HR
3. Manager (Accounts)
- A Second class Postgraduate in Commerce from a Govt. recognized Institute / University. OR
- A First class graduate in Commerce with MBA Degree in Finance / Accounts.
4. Nodal Officer
- A Second class Postgraduate in any discipline from a Govt. recognized Institute / University. OR
- A First class graduate in any discipline with MBA Degree in Finance / Accounts / Marketing / HR.
The selection will be based on the
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / OBC / EWS||1200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH||900/-|
How to Apply for MP Cooperative Bank Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website www.eg.apexbank.in
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registered candidates can log in and apply using the user id and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.