Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank has released the notification for MP Cooperative Bank Officer Recruitment 2021. Notification is out for 29 Officer Grade Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 01/01/2021 to 31/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, Age limit, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Officers (Deputy Manager, DGM, AGM, Manager, AM)
Post Date: 01/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 29
Place: Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for MP Cooperative Bank Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||01/01/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/01/2021|
|Last Date for Printing your Application||15/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of MP Cooperative Bank Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Deputy General Manager (SM-I)||02|
|2||Assistant General Manager (SM-II)||03|
|3||Manager Accounts (MM-I)||01|
|4||Manager Law (MM-I)||01|
|5||Manager IT (MM-I)||01|
|6||Deputy Manager HRMD (MM-II)||01|
|7||Deputy Manager Marketing (MM-II)||01|
|8||Deputy Manager Credit (MM-II)||01|
|9||Deputy Manager Const./Maint. (MM-II)||01|
|10||Deputy Manager Finance (MM-II)||01|
|11||Deputy Manager Accounts (MM-II)||01|
|12||Deputy Manager Agriculture (MM-II)||01|
|13||Asstt. Manager HRMD (JM-I)||01|
|14||Asstt. Manager Marketing (JM-I)||01|
|15||Asstt. Manager Audit (JM-I)||01|
|16||Asstt. Manager Agriculture (JM-I)||01|
|17||Asstt. Manager Const./Maint. (JM-I)||01|
|18||Asstt. Manager Insurance (JM-I)||01|
|19||Asstt. Manager IT (JM-I)||01|
|20||Asstt. Manager Data Analyst (JM-I)||01|
|21||Asstt. Manager Networking (JM-I)||01|
|22||Asstt. Manager Programmer (JM-I)||02|
|23||Asstt. Manager Cyber Security (JM-I)||01|
|24||Asstt. Manager Risk Mgt. (JM-I)||01|
|25||Asstt. Manager Security (JM-I)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Management-I (DGM)||91780 – 130060|
|2||Senior Management-II(AGM)||83350 – 119310|
|3||Middle Management-I (Manager)||77150 – 112430|
|4||Middle Management-II Dy. Manager)||66700 – 99590|
|5||Junior Management-I (Asstt.Manager)||53550 – 90830|
Age limit (31/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum||Maximum|
|1||Senior Management I & II||18 years||50 years|
|2||Middle Management I & II||18 years||40 years|
|3||Junior Management I||18 years||35 years|
1. Deputy General Manager
- A first class Post Graduation in any discipline with MBA / PGDBM / CA and minimum 7 years working Banking Experience in the Scale III of Nationalised Bank.
2. Assistant General Manager
- A first class Post Graduation in any discipline with MBA / PGDBM / CA and minimum 5 years working Banking Experience in the Scale III of Nationalised Bank.
- A first class MCA / B.E / BTech / LLB / LLM / MBA (Finance) / PGDM(Finance) / CA / CFA(Financial Analyist) in the respective fields from a Govt. recognized Institute / University.
- Candidate should have post qualification minimum 03 years of working experience.
4. Deputy Manager
- A first class graduate / Post graduate in respective discipline i.e. CA / CFA (Financial Analyist) / MBA / PGDBM / Civil / Electrical Engineering / CA / PGPM / PGDM / MMS from an Institute / University recognized by the Govt.
5. Assistant Manager
- A first class graduate / Post graduate in their respective fields from an Govt. recognized Institute / University.
The selection will be based on the
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / OBC / EWS||1200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH||900/-|
How to Apply for MP Cooperative Bank Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website www.eg.apexbank.in
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registered candidates can log in and apply using the user id and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.