Meghalaya Co-operative Apex Bank has announced the Bank Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 31/12/2019. Notification is out for 10 Bank Assistant-cum-Cashier – II posts in Garo Hills Region. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31/12/2019 to 16/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The selected candidates will be on probation for a period which shall not be less than 12 months (which may be extended at the discretion of the Bank).
Name of the Post: Bank Assistant-cum-Cashier – II
Post Date: 04/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 10
Place: Garo Hills Region
Important Dates for Meghalaya Co-operative Apex Bank – Bank Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||31/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/01/2020|
- Bank Assistant-cum-Cashier – II: 25,000/- per month.
- The age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC / ST candidates.
Educational Qualification (as on 01/12/2019):
- Candidates should be completed a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University in India with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate.
- The Bank functions in a computerized environment and all of its branches are on a core banking platform.
- Hence, working knowledge of computers (including spreadsheets, word processing, email, etc.) is essential and should preferably be supported by a Certificate / Diploma in this regard.
- In the case of candidates belonging to SC / ST/ OBC / PH, the minimum qualifying
marks will be 45% in aggregate, other conditions remaining the same
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Pattern for the Written Examination:
The written test will consist of objective / multiple choice type questions in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Test of Reasoning
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge
- Computer operations.
Candidates pay through online.
|2||SC / ST / OBC / PWD||210 /-|
How to Apply for Meghalaya Co-operative Apex Bank – Bank Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature only JPEG image formats with file extension .jpg will be accepted.
- ST / SC / OBC / PH Certificate issued by a competent authority (only in PDF
formats with the extension .pdf will be accepted) should be duly uploaded.
- Valid age proof certificate (only in PDF format with the extension .pdf will be
accepted) should be duly uploaded.
- Candidates whose application is complete in all aspects will be able to
download the filled up application form after successful submission.