GS Mahanagar Cooperative Bank Limited has released the Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021 notification on 15/04/2021. Notification is out for 09 vacancies. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and submit the application on or before 30/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: AGM, GM, Managing Director
Post Date: 15/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 09
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Mahanagar Cooperative Bank Assistant General Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||15/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of Mahanagar Cooperative Bank Assistant General Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|3||Assistant General Manager||04|
|4||Assistant General Manager (IT)||02|
- It will be based depending upon qualification & experience.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||AGM, GM||Above 35 years|
|2||Managing Director||35 to 65 years|
1. Managing Director
- The person shall be a graduate with CAIIB / DBF / Diploma in Co-operative Business Management or equivalent qualification or
- Chartered / Cost Accountant or
- Post Graduate in any discipline
- Should have at least 8 years work experience as a General Manager in any Cooperative bank with business mix of more than 2000 crores.
- Candidates should have completed M.Com. / CAIIB / CA / ICWAI / CS / CFA.
- More than 5 years banking experience as a equivalent Post in any Co-operative bank of the size of business more than 2000 crores.
- Candidates should have completed B.Com. / CAIIB / CA / ICWAI / CS / CFA.
- 5 years practical experience of handling Treasury / Loan / Recovery / Investment / Legal portfolio in banking industry.
4. AGM (IT)
- Graduate / Post graduate degree in Computer / I.T. Engineering minimum 5 years experience in Core Banking Software implementation / operations / Conversion / upgradation / migration with different software and excellent knowledge in Banking Domain / Activity.
5. AGM Hardware, Database and Networking
- Graduate / Post graduate degree in engineering minimum 5 years experience in Core Banking Software and maintaining Data Center, Hardware and up gradation of DC / DR and required Cyber security aspects as per RBI guidelines with Excellent knowledge in Banking Domain / Activity.
How to Apply for Mahanagar Cooperative Bank Assistant General Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application form from the official website www.pnbindia.in.
- Interested candidates may send their updated resume with additional information as Personal information, Roles and Responsibilities, Current CTC and Expected CTC, Notice Period etc. (specifying name of the post in subject) on or before 30/04/2021 to email address [email protected].