District Recruitment Bureau Cooperative Department Madurai District has released the notification for Madurai District Central Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2020. Notification is out for 136 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10/03/2020 to 17/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant, Assistant / Clerk
Post Date: 31/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 136
Place: Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for Madurai District Central Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
17/4/2020 (5:45 PM)
Date of the Exam
Will be Announced later
Vacancy Details of Madurai District Central Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|2||Assistant / Clerk (other than District Central Cooperative Bank)||36|
- Applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have completed Minimum 18 years as on 1/1/2019.
|2||Ex serviceman (OC)||48 Years|
|3||Person with Disabilities (OC)||40 Years|
|4||BC / MBC / ST / SC / Widow||Nil|
- Candidates should be completed any Degree (10+2+3).
- Candidates should have completed cooperative training and should have knowledge in computer application.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates can pay through the following methods
- SBI Collect (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
- District Central Cooperative Bank Challan.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||250|
SC / ST / PWD / Widow
How to Apply for Madurai District Central Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply for the post by visiting www.drbmadurai.net
- Click on the apply now button at the bottom if you are a applied candidate click on the Application print and download your application.
- Before applying the candidates must pay their application fee through SBI Collect or by District Bank challan and scanned copy of your bank challan should by uploaded .
- If you are eligible for Fee Exempted, Click Fee Exempted button.
- If you are a paid applicant click yes and start filling the application.
- If you are a non paid applicant click no and then click on pay using SBI Collect or bank challan and complete the payment and fill the application form.
- After paying their fee, fill the required details and submit the online application form.
Important Links for Madurai District Central Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
To Apply Online
For Official Notification – 1
For Official Notification – 2