Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited has announced the LIC HFL Associate Recruitment 2021 notification on 25/05/2021. Notification is out for 06 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/05/2021 to 07/06/2021 Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Associate
Post Date: 25/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 06
Place: Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Bhopal, Mumbai
Important Date for LIC HFL Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/05/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of LIC HFL Associate Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Post|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Associate||23 to 30 years|
- Candidates should have completed Master in Social Work / Rural Management with minimum aggregate 55% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
- Minimum 1 year with a reputed organization in Project life cycle management, Monitoring and Evaluation of Project, Sustainability reporting in CSR foundations / organizations.
The selection will be based on
- Online Test
Note: Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Test and Interview.
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for LIC HFL Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply Online at www.lichousing.com
- Log into the LICHFL’s website and click on “Careers” -> “Job Opportunities” ->“To Apply Online”.
- Interested candidates should submit the resume along with the duly filled application form.
- A candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph, signature and the required documents.
- Candidates should register using his / her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. It should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process.
- Print the application for future reference.