Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited has announced the LIC HFL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/12/2020. Notification is out for 09 Management Trainee & 11 Assistant Manager posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/12/2020 to 31/12/2020 Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager, Management Trainee
Post Date: 18/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 20
Place: Across India
Important Date for LIC HFL Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/12/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of LIC HFL Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Post|
|2||Information Security Engineer (Assistant Manager)||01|
|3||Web Developer (Assistant Manager)||04|
|4||Database Developer (Assistant Manager)||02|
|5||Database Administrator Engineer (Assistant Manager)||01|
|6||Mobile App Developer (Assistant Manager)||02|
|7||Web Content/Graphics Designer (Assistant Manager)||01|
- Management Trainee: 25,000 per month.
- Assistant Manager: 10 to 14 lakhs per year.
Age limit (as on 01/12/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Management Trainee||24 to 30 years|
|2||Assistant Manager||25 to 30 years|
1. Management Trainee
- Full time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science / IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
- Work experience: Minimum 1 year in the related field would be preferred.
2. Assistant Manager
- Full Time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science / IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
- Persons applying for Information Security Engineer and Mobile App Developer must have
relevant degree / qualification / certification.
- Work experience: Minimum 3 years in the related field with a reputed organization.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Technical Skill Test
Note: Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Technical Skill Test and Interview.
All the Candidates should pay 500/- through online mode only.
How to Apply for LIC HFL Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply Online at www.lichousing.com
- Log into the LICHFL’s website and click on “Careers” -> “Job Opportunities” ->“To Apply Online”.
- Interested candidates should submit the resume along with the duly filled application form.
- A candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature and the required documents.
- The candidate should have registered his / her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. It should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process.
- Print the application for future reference.