Karur Vysya Bank has released KVB Business Development Associate Recruitment 2020 notification for contract basis. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 01/06/2020 to 30/06/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Business Development Associate
Post Date: 09/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Across India
Important Date for KVB Business Development Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||01/06/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of KVB Business Development Associate Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Business Development Associate||01|
|1||Business Development Associate||18000|
Age limit (as on 30/06/2020):
|S. No||Post||Min Age Limit||Max Age Limit|
|1||Business Development Associate||21 years||28 years|
1. Business Development Associate
Candidates should have completed Under Graduate Degree (regular course) from a recognized University with 50% of marks and above.
- Candidates should have minimum 1-year experience in the sale of BFSI products.
The selection process will be based on the following. Candidates will receive the interview venue via mail.
- Not Mentioned.
How to Apply for KVB Business Development Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the KVB official website: www.kvb.co.in
- Online registration starts from 01/06/2020 to 20/06/2020.
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- If you are an existing user log in directly with your roll number and password.
- Candidates should upload the documents in the exact format as mentioned in the application form.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Aspirants can also check the general instructions here – KVB General Instructions.