Karnataka State Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank have released the KSCARD Bank Senior Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/06/2020. Notification is out for 3 Senior Assistant, 2 Law Officer and 2 Accounts Officer. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02/06/2020 to 01/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Assistant, Law Officer, Accounts Officer.
Post Date: 05/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Important Date for KSCARD Bank Senior Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/06/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||01/07/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||03/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of KSCARD Bank Senior Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/7/2020.
|Category||Age Limit(Minimum Age)||
Candidates should have completed any Graduate Degree from any recognized university.
Candidates should have completed a Degree in L.L.B from any recognized university.
Candidates should have completed Degree from any recognized university.
- Written Examination
|1||SC/ ST/ Cat-1||
500+ 30 (post office charge)
1000+ 30 (post office charge)
How to Apply for KSCARD Bank Senior Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only through online by visiting the KSCARD Bank official website given below.
- Online registration starts from 02/06/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After logging on to the official website, read the instructions and click on the checkbox ” I accept the terms and conditions”.
- If you are a new user click on “new registration”, after registering candidates can log in and fill the application.
- If you are a registered user then click on “already registered”, login using the registration number and password.
- Now fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Payment should be made after filling the application.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.