District Recruitment Bureau Cooperative Department of Krishnagiri District has released the notification for Krishnagiri District Central Co-operative Bank Assistant/Clerk Recruitment 2020. Notification is out for 57 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/03/2020 to 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant, Clerk
Post Date: 2/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 57
Place: Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for Krishnagiri District Central Cooperative Bank Assistant / Clerk Recruitment:
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
30/4/2020 (5:45 PM)
Date of the Exam
Will be Announced later
Vacancy Details of Coimbatore District Central Cooperative Bank Assistant / Clerk Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
- Applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have completed Minimum 18 years as on 1/1/2019.
|2||Ex serviceman (OC)||48|
|3||Person with Disabilities (OC)||40|
|4||BC / MBC / ST / SC / Widow||Nil|
- Candidates should be completed any Degree (10+2+3).
- Candidates should have completed cooperative training and should have knowledge in computer application.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates can pay through the following methods
- SBI Collect (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
- District Central Cooperative Bank Challan.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||250|
SC / ST / PWD / Widow
How to Apply for Krishnagiri District Central Cooperative Bank Assistant / Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply for the post by visiting www.drbkrishnagiri.net
- To apply click on the Apply button below to the post you want to apply.
- Before applying the candidates must pay their application fee through SBI Collect or by District Bank challan and scanned copy of your bank challan should by uploaded .
- If you are eligible for Fee Exempted, Click Fee Exempted button.
- If you are a paid applicant click yes and start filling the application.
- If you are a non paid applicant click no and then click on pay using SBI Collect or bank challan and complete the payment and fill the application form.
- After paying their fee, fill the required details and submit the online application form.