Kerala State Cooperative Bank Ltd has announced the Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/02/2020. Notification is out for 05 posts such as Chief IS Security and IT Officer, Head Treasury, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Finance Officer & Chief Legal Officer in Thiruvananthapuram. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 02/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief IS Security and IT Officer, Head Treasury, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Finance Officer & Chief Legal Officer
Post Date: 19/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Date for Kerala State Cooperative Bank Ltd Chief Finance Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||19/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||02/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Kerala State Cooperative Bank Ltd Chief Finance Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief IS Security and IT Officer||01|
|3||Chief Risk Officer||01|
|4||Chief Finance Officer||01|
|5||Chief Legal Officer||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Chief IS Security and IT Officer||62 years|
|2||Head Treasury||62 years|
|3||Chief Risk Officer||62 years|
|4||Chief Finance Officer||45 to 55 years|
|5||Chief Legal Officer||45 to 55 years|
1. Chief IS Security and IT Officer:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in computer science / IT with minimum 07 years experience information security/system administration / Network administration related areas of which atleast two years are in Supervisory Capacity. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed a B.Tech degree in any discipline with minimum 10 years of experience in information security / system administration / Network administration related areas of which atleast two years are in Supervisory Capacity. OR Those who have headed / worked in the IT Department of Nationalised or Private Sector Banks atleast for 3 years in IT and an additional 5 years in Banking.
- The applicant should have sound knowledge in all areas of:
- Information Security Architecture and Technology Governance framework such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO/IEC 27002-27005.
- Information technology Act 2000 and amendments.
- CERT-in and RBI directives on information security.
- Enforcement of software application / Hardware / Network security.
- Compliance requirements of PCI, NIST, OWASP, GLBA.
- Secure Coding practices, OS hardening, Network security architecture, threat modelling, DDOS mitigation technologies, Data protection and Data leak prevention, Firewall/
intrusion detection/prevention protocols, cloud risk assessment etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates with the following/equivalent qualifications:- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified information system Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Security Manager (CISM), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
2. Head Treasury:
- Persons with a minimum of 15 years experience in any leading public / private sector Bank, out of which 4 years in Treasury Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above.
- Professional qualifications like MBA (Finance) / CAIIB / CA and exposure in the above-mentioned areas preferred.
3. Chief Risk Officer:
- Professional certification in Financial Risk Management (FRM) from the Global Association of Risk Professionals. (OR)
- Professional Risk Management (FRM) Certification from the PRMIA Institute.
- Five years experience in Corporate credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more Scheduled Public/Private Sector Banks, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
4. Chief Finance Officer:
- Candidates should be completed a Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Candidates should be completed CA from Indian Chartered Accountants Institute (ICAI)
- At least a minimum of 10 years experience as Auditors. Out of which a minimum 05 years experience in the Statutory Audit of a Public Sector / Private Sector Bank. (Additional Qualification MBA, ICWA preferred.
Desirable: Worked as CFO in PSU Banks or Private Sector Banks.
5. Chief Legal Officer:
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University, approved by Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate.
- 10 years of active practice in the Bar (Court of Law) with experience in handling cases related to Banking Laws, Co-operative Laws, service matters, SARFAESI, civil and criminal laws. (OR)
- At least 5 year of post-qualification experience in handling cases related to Banking Laws, Co-operative Laws, Service matters, SARFAESI Act, Civil and Criminal laws etc as AGM or above in the Nationalised or Private Sector Bank / Senior Executive or Senior Officer in the Legal department of Government / Semi Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Companies listed on NSE / BSE.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Kerala State Cooperative Bank Ltd Chief Finance Officer Recruitment:
Interested may send in their application to the following address:
The Deputy General Manager (P&E), Kerala State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 33