District Recruitment Bureau Cooperative Department of Karur District has released the notification for Karur District Central Co-operative Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020. Notification is out for 41 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/03/2020 to 31/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Clerk
Post Date: 1/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 41
Place: Karur, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for Karur District Central Co-operative Bank Clerk Recruitment:
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
31/05/2020 (5:45 PM)
Date of the Exam
Will be announced later
Vacancy Details of Karur District Central Co-operative Bank Clerk Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Level of Pay|
|1||Assistant||11900 – 32450 & 3700 – 19800|
|2||Clerk||16000 – 54000 & 12200 – 33580 &|
10050 – 29940
|3||Supervisor||6000 – 16000|
- Candidates should have completed Minimum 18 years as on 1/1/2019.
|2||Ex serviceman (OC)||48|
|3||Person with Disabilities (OC)||40|
|4||BC / MBC / ST / SC / Widow||Nil|
- Candidates should be completed any Degree (10+2+3).
- Candidates should have completed cooperative training and should have knowledge in computer application.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates can pay through the following methods
- SBI Collect (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
- District Central Cooperative Bank Challan.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||250|
SC / ST / PWD / Widow
How to Apply for Karur District Central Co-operative Bank Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply for the post by visiting www.drbkarur.net
- To apply click on the Apply Now button Below to the post you want to apply.
- Before applying the candidates must pay their application fee through SBI Collect or by District Bank challan and scanned copy of your bank challan should by uploaded .
- If you are eligible for Fee Exempted, Click Fee Exempted button.
- If you are a paid applicant click yes and start filling the application.
- If you are a non paid applicant click no and then click on pay using SBI Collect or bank challan and complete the payment and fill the application form.
- After paying their fee, fill the required details and submit the online application form.