Karnataka Bank has released Karnataka Bank Project Head Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 05 vacancies. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 11/06/2020 to 20/06/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Head, Tech Lead, System Architect & Head
Post Date: 12/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Date for Karnataka Bank Project Head Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/06/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka Bank Project Head Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Tech Lead (AI / ML / ANALYTICS)||01|
|4||Head – Fintech Partnership||01|
|5||Head – Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, MEDIA)||01|
- Not Mentioned
Age limit (as on 01/06/2020):
Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1985.
|S. No||Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Project Head, Tech Lead, System Architect & Head||35 years|
1. System Architect
Candidates should have completed BE / MCA with 10 to 12 years in IT Services / Tech Startup around Mobile Apps or Digital App.
- Technology Experience
- Business Goals & Phase Alignments
- New tech areas knowledge of AI / ML integration
- Software Program Management
- Infrastructure Sizing (Across domains of Computer/Storage/ Security/Middlewares)
and App Platforms
- API Management and Future Tech Roadmap.
2. Tech Lead (AI / ML / ANALYTICS)
Candidates should have completed BE /MBA with 10 to 12 years in Private Bank / FinTech / IT services (around Analytics/Data Lake/ Bots)
- New Initiative / Innovation in Tech company
- RPA / AI / ML experience for at least 4 years
- Understanding of customer experience and concepts of UI / UX
- Analytics & BI
- Business & Solution Leadership roles
3. Project Head
Candidates should have completed BE/MCA with 10+ years in Software Company – Should have done atleast 2-3 BFSI projects.
- Programming Languages expertise.
- Certifications (JAVA/SQL/Apache/NJS)
- Worked as Project Manager for at least 3 to 4 years in Software Company
- Team player and motivator
- A role in Certification / Resourcing for 2 to 3 years will be an added advantage
4. Head – Fintech Partnership
Candidates should have completed BE / MBA with 10 to 12 years’ experience
- Partnerships and Ecosystem management.
- Startup program experience especially in FinTech World with IT Services or BFSI
- Technology background of Integration with existing core systems.
- Having an analyst/consultative ability – good in creating / analysis business plans
and interpreting annual reports, etc.
5. Head – Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, MEDIA)
Candidates should have completed MBA with 10 to 12 years’ experience with AD agencies or Marketing Department of Services Industry (BFSI/IT/Retail).
- SEO / SEM expert with minimum 5 years of experience in the same.
- Should have had media planning and relationship with a few popular publishers.
- Technology & Sales background is a bonus, achievement drive is mandatory.
- Good creative and writing skills.
- Not Required
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Project Head Recruitment:
- Candidates should mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the mentioned Email address [email protected].
- The CV should be received on or before 20/06/2020.
- The Curriculum Vitae (CV) should contain a recent color photo of the candidate.
- Candidates should mention the post name for which they are applying.