Karnataka Bank has announced the Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/01/2020. Notification is out for Officers (Scale-I) to be positioned at its Branches / Offices located across India. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/01/2020 to 18/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Selected candidates will have to undergo an “Induction Training Programme” (for one week) at Bank’s Staff Training College, Mangaluru at their own cost. On successful completion of the said training programme, they will be posted to any of the Branches / Offices of the Bank.
Name of the Post: Officers (Scale-I)
Post Date: 08/01/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Karnataka Bank Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/01/2020|
- Officers (Scale-I): 89,000/- per month.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidate must have been born on or after 02/01/1992.
- The age limit will be relaxed by 05 years for SC / ST candidates.
Educational Qualification (as on 01/01/2020):
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduates in any discipline (from any UGC recognized university. (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas / One-year Executive-MBA).
- Candidates who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC||600 /-|
|2||SC / ST||500 /-|
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Before applying online, candidates should Scan their Photographs (4.5cm × 3.5cm), Signature (with black ink), Left Thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink), A handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink).