Karnataka Bank has announced the Law Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/01/2020. Notification is out for Law Officer post in the various offices located across India. Eligible candidates send the application before 07/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Law Officer
Post Date: 21/01/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Karnataka Bank Law Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||21/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||07/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of Karnataka Bank Law Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Law Officer||Not Mentioned|
- Law Officer: 87,600/- per month.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
- The upper age limit is 32 years.
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1988
- The age limit will be relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates should be completed Graduates in Law (from any UGC recognized universities) with minimum 50% marks in Final Year Examinationwithout attempts and having minimum 03 years’ experience as Advocate / Law Officer.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Law Officer Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website www.karnatakabank.com
- The candidates should send the duly filled Application along with Bio-data / CVand other requisite documents to the following address:
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Ltd., Head Office, Post Box No.599, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru - 575002, Dakshina Kannada Dist., Karnataka State.