Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the J&K Bank Translators Recruitment 2021 notification on 17/06/2021. Notification is out for 05 Vacancies on a contract basis. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 17/06/2021 to 14/07/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Translator
Post Date: 17/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Jammu & Kashmir
Important Dates for J&K Bank Translators Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||17/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||14/07/2021|
Vacancy details of J&K Bank Translators Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Vacancies
- The remuneration will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours and shall be as per the background / level / experience of the candidate.
- Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/01/2021.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline preferably with Urdu as compulsory / optional subject or equivalent.
- 10 years or above, experience in reading revenue extracts and should have worked in Revenue Department not below the rank of Patwari.
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for J&K Bank Translators Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the J&K Bank website www.jkbank.com
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Log in and fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their Hand-written declaration, photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, print the application form for future reference.