Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the J&K Bank SO Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/06/2020. Notification is out for 26 Specialist Officer Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/07/2020 to 18/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Risk Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Various posts.
Post Date: 03/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 26
Important Date for J&K Bank SO Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of J&K Bank SO Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Risk Officer (CRO)||1|
|2||Chief Investment/Treasury Officer||1|
|3||Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||1|
|4||Chartered Accountants (CA)||5|
|6||Engineer (Civil Engineer)||8|
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale ()|
|1||Chief Risk Officer (CRO)||68680 – 76520|
|2||Chief Investment/Treasury Officer||68680 – 76520|
|3||Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||68680 – 76520|
|4||Chartered Accountants (CA)||42020 – 51490|
|5||Economists||42020 – 51490|
|6||Engineer (Civil Engineer)||31705 – 45950|
|7||Mechanical Engineers||31705 – 45950|
candidate Should have the following age limit as on 01/05/2020.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Minimum)||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Chief Risk Officer (CRO)||–||50|
|2||Chief Investment/Treasury Officer||–||50|
|3||Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||–||50|
|4||Chartered Accountants (CA)||25||40|
|6||Engineer (Civil Engineer)||25||40|
1. Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
Candidate should have completed Ph.D. / Master’s degree preferably in Finance, Economics or related subjects.
2. Chief Investment / Treasury Officer
Candidate should have completed CA / MBA / PGDM / CFA or other relevant postgraduate qualification from a recognized University / Institution will be preferred.
3. Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Candidate should have completed Engineering Graduate (IT) or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution & Additional qualification like MBA.
4. Chartered Accountants (CA)
Candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant, Additional qualification MBA Finance.
- Post Graduate Degree in Economics from an Indian or Foreign University, recognized / approved by Govt of India.
- Candidates with additional qualification like “MBA / MMS / PGDBA / PGPM / PGDM (In
Finance)” will have preference.
6. Engineer (Civil Engineer)
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture from a recognized university. Or
- Master’s degree in Valuation of real estate awarded by a recognized University in India.
7. Mechanical Engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, industrial engineering from a recognized university. Or
- Master’s degree in Valuation of plant & machinery awarded by a recognized University in India
|1||For All Category||2500|
How to Apply for J&K Bank SO Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the J&K Bank official website: www.jkbank.com.
- Candidates can also use the direct apply link given below.
- Select the post for which you wanted to apply and select the “Click here to apply” button.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates should upload the documents in the exact format as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment should be made through online.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.