Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the J&K Bank SO Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/12/2020. Notification is out for 21 Specialist Officer Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/12/2020 to 31/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chartered Accountants(CA), Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers
Post Date: 15/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 21
Place: Jammu and Kashmir
Important Date for J&K Bank SO Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||15/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of J&K Bank SO Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chartered Accountants (CA)||5|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Chartered Accountants (CA)||42020 – 51490|
|2||Engineer (Civil Engineer)||31705 – 45950|
|3||Mechanical Engineers||31705 – 45950|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/10/2020.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Minimum)||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Chartered Accountants (CA)||25||40|
|2||Engineer (Civil Engineer)||25||40|
1. Chartered Accountants (CA)
- Candidates should be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
2. Engineer (Civil Engineer)
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture from a recognized university. Or
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture Engineering from a recognized University in India.
3. Mechanical Engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering from a recognized university. Or
- Master’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering from a recognized University in India
|1||For All Category||2500/-|
How to Apply for J&K Bank SO Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the J&K Bank official website: www.jkbank.com.
- Select the careers page and click the “Apply Online Link” on the careers page.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates should upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Payment should be made online.
- After submitting the Online Application, candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.
- Candidates can also use the direct apply link given below.
Important Links for J&K Bank SO Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.