Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the J&K Bank Security Officer Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 12 Vacancies on a contract basis. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 22/02/2021 to 10/03/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief / Divisional / Zonal Security Officers
Post Date: 22/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 12
Place: Jammu & Kashmir
Important Dates for J&K Bank Security Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||22/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||10/03/2021|
Vacancy details of J&K Bank Security Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Vacancies
|1||Chief / Divisional Security Officers||03|
|2||Zonal Security Officers||09|
- Pay Scale will be based on the level / Experience.
- Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/01/2021.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Chief / Divisional / Zonal Security Officers||62 years|
1. Chief / Divisional / Zonal Security Officers
- The candidate should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Chief / Divisional Security Officers: The candidates should have been in the rank of SP (Superintendent of Police) or equivalent in Police / Army / Paramilitary forces, with excellent/meritorious service record, with minimum of three years of experience as Superintendent of Police or equivalent
- Zonal Security Officers: The candidates should have been in the rank of DSP (Deputy Superintendent of in Police / Army / ParamiIitary Police) equivalent forces, with or excellent / meritorious service record, with minimum of three years of experience as Deputy Superintendent of Police or equivalent.
- No application fee.
How to Apply for J&K Bank Security Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the J&K Bank website www.jkbank.com
- Select ->Careers-> Apply online.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their CV, Photograph in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, print the application form for future reference.