Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the J&K Bank PO Recruitment 2021 notification on 28/10/2021. Notification is out for 20 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/10/2021 to 30/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Post Date: 28/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 20
Important Date for J&K Bank PO Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/11/2021 (Extended)|
Vacancy Details of J&K Bank PO Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 01/04/1989 and not later than 01/04/2001.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Minimum Age)|
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Socially and Educationally backward classes (other than Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes): 3 years
- Residents of areas adjoining Line of Actual Control (ALC) / International Border (IB): 3 years
- Physically Challenged Persons (PCP): 10 years
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
|For All Category||1000/-|