Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the J&K Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 notification on 12/03/2021. Notification is out for 24 Vacancies on a contract basis. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 13/03/2021 to 25/03/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Office Assistant
Post Date: 12/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 24
Place: Jammu & Kashmir
Important Dates for J&K Bank Office Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||13/03/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||25/03/2021|
Vacancy details of J&K Bank Office Assistant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||
No of Vacancies
- Faculty: 12,000/- per month which may be revised by 10% annually based on performance.
- Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/01/2021.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Office Assistant||22 to 40 years|
1. Office Assistant
- Graduate in BSW / BA / B.Com. / with computer knowledge, Social work, Arts, Commerce with knowledge in Basic Accounting.
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language and English.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel) and internet.
- Online Examination
Exam Pattern: Online Exam
|S. No||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Computer Aptitude||50||50||30 minutes|
|2||General Knowledge||50||50||30 minutes|
- The Candidates will pay the fee through online mode.
How to Apply for J&K Bank Office Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the J&K Bank website www.jkbank.com
- Select ->Careers-> click on the link “Recruitment – (contractual) Faculty and Office Assistant for JKBRSETI”.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Log in and fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their Hand-written declaration, photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, print the application form for future reference.