Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the J&K Bank Facilitator Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 12 Vacancies on a contract basis at FLCCs. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 16/03/2021 to 22/03/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Facilitator
Post Date: 16/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 12
Place: Jammu & Kashmir
Important Dates for J&K Bank Facilitator Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||16/03/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||22/03/2021|
Vacancy details of J&K Bank Facilitator Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||
No of Vacancies
- Facilitator: Applicable as per J&K Bank rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
- Candidates should have completed Graduation from a recognized University / Institute.
- Should have experience in Banking, Law, Finance, Agriculture, and allied activities.
- The Candidates will pay the fee through online mode.
How to Apply for J&K Bank Facilitator Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the J&K Bank website www.jkbank.com
- Select ->Careers-> click on the Online Apply link “Recruitment – Facilitator at Financial Literacy And Credit Counselling Centers (FLCCs)”.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their required documents in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, print the application form for future reference.