Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the J&K Bank Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy on a contract basis. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 01/02/2021 to 15/02/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Financial Officer
Post Date: 01/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Across India
Important Dates for J&K Bank Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||01/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||15/02/2021|
Vacancy details of J&K Bank Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||
No of Vacancies
|1||Chief Financial Officer||01|
- Applicable as per J&K bank rules.
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/01/2021.
|S. No||Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Chief Financial Officer||65 years|
1. Chief Financial Officer
- The candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Fifteen years in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks / large corporates / PSUs / FIs / financial services organizations, of which 10 years should be in Banks / FIs (of which five years should be at senior management level).
- No application fee.
How to Apply for J&K Bank Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the J&K Bank website www.jkbank.com
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their CV, Photograph in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, print the application form for future reference.
- Mention the subject as “Application for the Post of CFO”.