Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the J&K Bank Banking Associate Recruitment 2021 notification on 28/10/2021. Notification is out for 25 Banking Associate Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/10/2021 to 30/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Banking Associate
Post Date: 28/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 25
Important Date for J&K Bank Banking Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/11/2021 (Extended)|
Vacancy Details of J&K Bank Banking Associate Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Not Mentioned
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/04/1991 and not later than 01/04/2001.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Minimum Age)|
Age Limit (Maximum)
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Socially and Educationally backward classes (other than Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes): 3 years
- Residents of areas adjoining Line of Actual Control (ALC) / International Border (IB): 3 years
- Physically Challenged Persons (PCP): 10 years
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Online Exam
- Identity Verification
|For All Category||800/-|
How to Apply for J&K Bank Banking Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only online by visiting the J&K Bank official website: www.jkbank.com
- The online apply link will be active from 28/10/2021 on or before 30/11/2021.
- Complete the registration process and then log in apply.
- Existing users can directly log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill the application form with the correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Read the instructions carefully and pay the online application fees online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.