Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the J & K Bank Banking Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/06/2020. Notification is out for 1500 Banking Associate and 350 Probationary Officer. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02/07/2020 to 24/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Banking Associate, Probationary Officer
Post Date: 03/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 1850
Important Date for J & K Bank Banking Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of J & K Bank Banking Associate Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Not Mentioned.
- Banking Associate – A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1990 and not later than 01.04.2000
- Probationary Officer – A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.2000
|Name of the Post||Age Limit(Minimum Age)|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree from any recognized university. The final result of graduation should have been declared before the candidate starts online registration.
- Online Exam
- Not Mentioned
How to Apply for J & K Bank Banking Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only through online by visiting the J & K Bank official website: www.jkbank.com
- Online registration starts from 02/07/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates should upload the documents in the exact format as mentioned in the application form.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.