Indian Overseas Bank has announced the IOB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2021 notification on 06/02/2021. Notification is out for 10 (SO) vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 08/02/2021 to 20/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officers (SO)
Post Date: 06/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 10
Important Dates for IOB Specialist Officers Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||08/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||20/02/2021|
|Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges||08/02/2021 to 20/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of IOB Specialist Officers Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Grade||No. of Posts|
(Information System Audit)
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||MMGS II||48,170 – 69,810|
|2||MMGS III||63,840 – 78,230|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Manager||25 to 35 Years|
|2||Senior Manager||25 to 40 Years|
1. Manager / Senior Manager
- Candidate should have completed B.E. / B. Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer Science & Engineering / InformationTechnology / Electronics & Communication / Information Security / Cyber Security with minimum 60% marks or equivalent Grade or First Class.
- Candidate with work experience in Banking Financial Services Insurance (BFSI) Sector or in IT Information Security / Cyber Security industry in handling various Information Security related roles including Cyber Security identifying security risks, Development plan, Firewall & IPS Management.
- Candidate with work experience in BFSI Sector in handling various IS Audits.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
|SC / ST / PWD||100/-|
|For all others (Including OBC & EWS)||500/-|
How to Apply for IOB Specialist Officers Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official IOB website: www.iob.in
- Candidates click on the “Careers” Page.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link (Recruitment of Internal Ombudsman on Contract Basis) to open the Online Application Form.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should note this Unique Registration Number for future reference.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.