Indian Overseas Bank released IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 notification on 06/11/2023. Notification is out to fill 66 Specialist Officer vacancies in MMG Scale II, III and SMG Scale IV. Candidates who are looking for the IOB Specialist Officer recruitment can check the eligibility details and apply online from 06th November 2023. The online application link will be available to the candidates from 06/11/2023 to 19/11/2023. The online application link and eligibility details for Specialist Officer posts are given in the below content. For more details go through the complete notification.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Post Date: 06/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 66
Important Dates for IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023:
Applications will be accepted only Online. Apply online through the Bank’s website. Candidates can check the Online Registration dates in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they satisfy all the given eligibility criteria for the Specialist Officer post. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date of Online Application||06/11/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||19/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023:
The Indian Overseas Bank has released 66 Vacancies for the Specialist Officer Post. The category-wise vacancy distribution is given below.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Post|
Candidates selected for the Specialist Officer post will get a monthly salary as per the given scale. The salary scale is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Scale||Pay Scale|
|1||MMGS II||48170 – 69810|
|2||MMGS III||63840 – 78230|
|3||SMGS IV||76010 – 89890|
Age Limit (as on 01/11/2023):
Candidates must have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Specialist Officer||25 to 40 Years|
Candidates can check the age relaxation in the below table.
|Category||Maximum Age Relaxation|
|SC / ST / Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate in any discipline / LLB / B.E / B.Tech / Postgraduate Degree etc.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Exam
Candidates can check the application fee in the below table. Candidates can pay the application fee online.
|SC / ST / PWD||175/-|
|UR / OBC / EWS / others||850/-|
How to Apply for IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official IOB website: www.iob.in
- Online registration starts from 06/11/2023 to 19/11/2023.
- Click -> Careers.
- Search for -> Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2023″ -> click the Apply Button.
- New users must register themselves using their active email ID and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the application form for future reference.