Indian Overseas Bank released IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2022 notification on 01/06/2022. Notification is out to fill 20 vacancies of Security Guards for their Central Office in Chennai. Candidates who are looking for the IOB Security Guard recruitment can check the eligibility details and apply online from 01st June 2022. The online application link will be available to the candidates from 01/06/2022 to 15/06/2022. The online application link and eligibility details for Security Guard posts are given in the below content. For more details go through the complete notification.
Name of the Post: Security Guard
Post Date: 01/06/2022
No of Vacancies: 20
Important Dates for IOB Security Guard Recruitment:
Applications will be accepted only Online. Apply online through the Bank’s website. Candidates can check the Online Registration dates in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they satisfy all the given eligibility criteria for the Security Guard post. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date of Online Application||01/06/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of IOB Security Guard Recruitment:
The Indian Overseas Bank has released the 20 Vacancies for the Security Guard Post. The category-wise vacancy distribution is given below.
|Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GEN||Total|
Candidates selected for the Security Guard post will get a salary as scheduled by the Government. The other allowances will be payable at applicable rates. The salary detail is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Security Guard||14500 – 28145|
Age Limit (as on 01/05/2022):
Candidates must have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Security Guard||18 to 26 Years|
Candidates can check the age relaxation in the below table.
|Category||Maximum Age Relaxation in age for Ex-Servicemen|
|General||26 years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 03 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years.|
|SC / ST||26 years + 05 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 03 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years|
|OBC||26 years + 03 years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 03 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years.|
- Candidates should have passed in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed the Graduation examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Character should be “EXEMPLARY‟ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
- The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.
The selection will be based on the:
- Objective Type Test – Online
- Physical Fitness Test
The online Exam Pattern for the Security Guard posts is as follows.
|Knowledge of Local Language (Tamil)||20|
|Knowledge of English Language||20|
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official IOB website: www.iob.in
- Online registration starts from 01/06/2022 to 15/06/2022
- Candidates click -> “Careers” ->”Recruitment of Security Guards” and then click on the “Apply Online”.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the application form for future reference.