Indian Overseas Bank has announced the IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 24 Security Guards for their Central Office in Chennai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/03/2020 to 10/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Security Guard
Post Date: 02/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 24
Important Dates for IOB Security Guard Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||23/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of IOB Security Guard Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GEN||Total|
- Security Guards: 9,560 – 18,545/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 26 years.
|Category||Maximum Age Relaxation in age for Ex-Servicemen|
|General||26 years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 03 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years.|
|SC / ST||26 years + 05 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 03 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years|
|OBC||26 years + 03 years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 03 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years.|
- A pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not
have passed the Graduation examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Character should be “EXEMPLARY” at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
The selection will be based on the:
- Objective Type Test – Online
- Physical Fitness Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IOB Security Guard Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official IOB website: www.iob.in
- Online registration starts from 23/03/2020 to 10/04/2020
- Candidates click on the “Careers” Page to open the link “Recruitment of Security Guards” and then click on the “Apply Online” link to open the Online Application Form.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
- Candidates upload the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB
- On successful submission of the Online Application form, an acknowledgment with
Registration Number will be generated.
- Candidates should note this Unique Registration Number for future reference
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.