Indian Overseas Bank has announced the IOB Internal Ombudsman Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/12/2020. Notification is out for 01 vacancy on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07/12/2020 to 19/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Internal Ombudsman
Post Date: 05/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IOB Internal Ombudsman Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||05/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||19/12/2020|
|Payment of Intimation Charges through Online Mode||19/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of IOB Internal Ombudsman Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Internal Ombudsman||80,000 – per month|
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Internal Ombudsman||70 Years|
1. Internal Ombudsman
- Candidate should be a Retired or serving Officer, not below the Rank of Deputy General Manager or equivalent of another Bank / Financial Sector Regulatory Body, having necessary skills.
- Should have minimum 7 years of working experience in areas such as Banking, Regulation, Supervision, Payment and Settlement Systems and / or consumer protection. Shall not have worked / working in our Bank (Indian Overseas Bank).
The selection will be based on
|For all Category||1000/-|
How to Apply for IOB Internal Ombudsman Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official IOB website: www.iob.in
- Online registration starts from 07/12/2020 to 19/12/2020.
- Candidates click on the “Careers” Page.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link (Recruitment of Internal Ombudsman on Contract Basis) to open the Online Application Form.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should note this Unique Registration Number for future reference
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.