Indian Bank has released the Financial Literature Counselor Recruitment 2021 notification on 02/06/2021. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy on a contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 15/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Financial Literature Counselor
Post Date: 02/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Indian Bank Financial Literature Counselor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/06/2021|
Vacancy details of Indian Bank Financial Literature Counselor Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Financial Literature Counselor||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Financial Literature Counselor||15,000 per month|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Financial Literature Counselor||68 Years|
- Candidates should be a retired employee of financial institution, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI and Commercial Bank.
- Fluency in local language and English.
- Experience: Should have served for Five years as an officer in Bank / Financial institution. Should have knowledge in Rural Banking /latest Government schemes.
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for Indian Bank Financial Literature Counselor Recruitment:
- Download the application from the Indian Bank’s official website. www.indianbank.in.
- Eligible candidates should send the application in a closed envelope superscribing the post name “Application for the post of Financial Literature Counselor” to the following address on or before 15/06/2021.
- Candidates must attach the photocopies of all the required documents in the prescribed format.
Indian Bank, ZO Satna Indian Bank Builiding, Jay Stambh Chowk Satna M.P.- 485001