Indian Bank has released the Clerk, Officer Recruitment 2022 notification on 30/04/2022. Notification is out to fill 12 vacancies in JMG Scale I in various Sports discipline under Sports Quota. Candidates who are looking for the Indian Bank Clerk, Officer recruitment can check the eligibility details and apply online from 30th April 2022. The online application link will be available to the candidates from 30/04/2022 to 14/05/2022. The online application link and eligibility details for Clerk & Officer posts are given in the below content. For more details go through the complete notification. Aspirants shall keep visiting the Indian Bank Job page regularly and get the latest Job Updates.
Name of the Post: Clerk, Officer
Post Date: 30/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 12
Important Dates for Indian Bank Clerk, Officer Recruitment 2022:
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.indianbank.in. Candidates can check the Online Registration date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of the Clerk, Officer post. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/04/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||14/05/2022|
Vacancy details of Indian Bank Clerk, Officer Recruitment:
The Indian Bank has released the 12 Vacancies for the Clerk, Officer Post. The discipline-wise vacancy distribution in detail is given below.
|1||Athletics (For track events only – 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m)||2|
|5||Volley Ball (Universal/Attacker/Libero)||2|
Candidates selected for the Indian Bank Security Guard post will get a salary as scheduled by the Government. The dearness allowance, HRA and other allowances will be payable at applicable rates. The salary detail is given below.
Officer JMG Scale I: 36000 – 1490/7 – 46430 – 1740/2 – 49910 – 1990/7 – 63840
Clerk: 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920 (20 years)
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2022):
Candidates applying for the post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Clerk||18 to 26 Years|
|2||Officer||18 to 26 Years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories. Check age relaxation below.
- OBC – 03 Years
- SC / ST – 05 years
- Candidates should have Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent.
- Should have represented the country.
- For cricket “Should have represented the country or should have played Ranji Trophy or Duleep Trophy”.
- Candidates should have passed XII Standard examination or equivalent.
- Should have represented the State in junior / senior Nationals / National games or
- Should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team or
- Should have been a member of the University team in an Inter university event and should be in the top three positions or
- Should have been a member of the district team and took part in Inter district championship and should be in the first three positions.
The selection will be based on the following stage
Candidates should pay the fee online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check fee details on the given table.
- 100/- + GST for SC/ST/PWBD candidates (Only intimation charges)
- 400 /- + GST for all others
How to Apply for Indian Bank Clerk, Officer Recruitment:
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the Indian Bank Clerk & Officer 2022 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the Indian Bank website www.indianbank.in
- Click Careers->Current Openings-> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.